Pepsi "Pig Tale" Writing Competition - Sept 21st - Oct 16th, 2015
- Click here for 2015 Pepsi "Pig Tale Rules"
Click here for 2014 winners
- Click here for 2013 winners
- Click here for 2012 winners
Pepsi Bottling Ventures, in conjunction with the 32nd Annual Barbecue Festival, is pleased to announce the 2015 Pepsi "Pig Tale" Creative Writing Contest. Entries are categorized by age groups: Grades K-2, Grades 3-5, Grades 6-8, Grades 9-12, and Ages 18 & Up.
The first place winner in each category will be awarded a one-year supply
(16 cases) of Pepsi Cola Products! Winners will be announced at the 32nd Annual Barbecue Festival held Saturday, October 24, 2015. So, let your imagination run "hog wild"! There are sure to be some s"pork"tacular tales.
Annual Tour de Pig (cycling event) - Saturday, October 10, 2015
22nd Annual Tour de Pig
2nd Annual BBQ Big Bass Tournament date is Oct. 3rd!
Hawg Shoot - Air Rifle Match - Saturday, Oct. 17, 2015!
Lexington Senior High School
- BBQ Festival High School Air Rifle Match
Hosted by Yellow Jackets Air Rifle Team
Annual Hawg Run 5K & 1mile Fun Run - Date to be Announced!
(Main Street, Uptown Lexington)
2014 Hawg Run Results
Barbecue Festival Golf Tournament Oct 17-18, 2015.
Lexington Golf Club
Registration forms will be available on-line after Labor Day.
- Divisions: 2 Men Best Ball Tournament, 36 Hole Stroke Play, flighted after Saturday's round
- Hosted By The Lexington Men's Golf Association
- For additional information & registration forms, call Lexington Golf Club at 336-248-3950.
Barbecue Festival Soccer Tournament - To Be Announced!
- Fly in to the Barbecue Festival, Lexington's largest event! Free shuttle to the event (with fuel purchase). Vendors, food, entertainment at the event in Uptown Lexington, a short ride from the airpirt. Discounted fuel offered.
- Click here for more details! http://flyhighlexington.com/news/events/
3rd Annual Barbecue Festival Petanque Tournament - Sunday, Oct 25th 2015!
When: SUNDAY, OCT. 25, 2015, 9:00 AM
Where: FINCH PARK 15 PAUL BECK RD, LEXINGTON, NC
What: OPEN (SELECT-YOUR-PARTNER) DOUBLES
View the flyer, click here.
Entry: $25 PER PERSON
TROPHIES AND CASH PRIZES
Format: THREE (3) QUALIFYING ROUNDS
FOLLOWED BY SINGLE ELIMINATION
FOR CONCOURS AND CONSOLANTE
SHIRLEY JONES CELL# 336-247-0436
Other: Lunch available, restrooms available, playground for kids, snacks and water provided. Bring your own soft drinks. NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED IN PARK.